Followers

Thursday 2 July 2009

Life is so short

Last week was a tragic week for me and my family.
Last Sunday my lovely uncle returns for His call and leave his kids, whose still need his guidance to live their life by their own…
It’s very sudden, I am shocked and couldn’t believe it, when my Aunt called me to inform about it.
No wonder the last time i saw him his face look so shining yet so “SAYU”.
I never expect that was the last time I’m gonna see him.
The moment I hear the news, I feel like life is so short and we can return to Him when ever he call, just like that…
Astagrafiruallahhalazim, Allahuakbar…
He was buried at Tanah Perkuburan Melayu Batu 14 Puchong on 29th June 2009 11.30 am. Let’s pray to Allah for his peaceful and hope that he will be the members of Syurga Allah. Alfatihah.
Kamarudin Bin Hamzah
28th Mar 1962 - 28th June 2009
Cause of death Heart Attack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Budak Comel yg komen...